Thursday, June 28, 2012

3 Dumb YouTube Videos: 1

Welcome to my first segment of “3 Dumb YouTube Videos,” where I post whatever ridiculous nonsense I come across on everyone’s favorite video sharing website. I’ll be trying to keep these cartoon and or video game related, but I can’t make any promises.
I’ll start things off with Pikachu singing along to an obscure song about butterflies and samurai for 10 hours straight. If you haven’t gone insane by the end of listening to it, you can check out LittleKuriboh’s recent Yu-Gi-Oh! themed parody of a Lady Gaga song. Finally we come to the reason I love the internet, the fact that someone was able to make everyone’s dream of Prince Adam from He-Man singing “What’s Up” by Linda Perry come true.

Pikachu Song




Pharaoh’s Throne




He Man Sings What’s Up

No comments:

Post a Comment